- Bachelor in Science (Honors) – Michigan State University
- Master of Labor and Industrial Relations (Honors) – Michigan State University
- Juris Doctorate (Honors) – University of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan
- United Sates District Court, Southern District of California
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Association of Justice
- NAACP — Life Member
- Troy Chamber of Commerce
- Boys and Girls Club of Southeastern Michigan (Past Officer)
Attorney Michael Heck has handled a wide variety of claims in his over 30-year career as a litigator, including: personal injury, negligence, auto accidents, insurance coverage, breach of contract, employment discrimination, civil rights and others. Mr. Heck has recoveries of $4 Million, $3 Million, $1.8 Million and countless others. He has handled all aspects of the case from filing to trial. Mr. Heck will certainly work together on your case to maximize your recovery.
Mr. Heck also has a history of handling employment discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour and other employment-related matters. He has also handled investigations by the EEOC and Michigan Department of Civil Rights. Mr. Heck is also experienced in drafting employment procedures and policies and conduct seminars on employment issues. Additionally, Mr. Heck excels in handling discrimination claims involving race, age, marital status, sex, veteran’s status and others.
Finally, Mr. Heck has extensive experience handling Uniform Commercial Code claims, asset purchase agreements, non-competition agreements, contractor agreements, strategic planning, landlord/tenant matters, collections, and most services necessary for today’s fast- growing companies. He has acted as outside General Counsel for small and medium-sized companies handling all legal issues.
Awards And Publications
- “A/V Preeminent” (the highest possible rating) by Martindale Hubbell for almost 20 years.
- Listed in Detroit Business Magazine as one of the “Best Attorneys in Southeastern Michigan”.
- Listed in Leading Lawyers as one of the “Best Attorneys in the State of Michigan”.