- No-Fault Litigation
- Product Liability
Kathrine has been a licensed member of the State Bar of Michigan since 2013. Kathrine graduated from the University of Toledo, Cum Laude, earning a Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies. She earned her Juris Doctorate, graduating Cum Laude, from Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While in law school, she served as Senior Editor on the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review. She was also a Certificate of Merit recipient in Scholarly Writing and Entertainment Law.
Kathrine joined The Seva Law Firm as an associate attorney in June 2019. Kathrine’s practice is primarily focused on appellate law, legal research, and no-fault litigation. Kathrine is a committed and ambitious lawyer, dedicated to the goals and best interests of her clients.
In her free time, Kathrine enjoys hanging out with her family, playing/watching sports, traveling, and reading.
- University of Toledo, B.S.
- Cum Laude
- Thomas M. Cooley, J.D.
- Cum Laude
- Senior Editor of Law Review
- Certificate of Merit Recipient
- State Bar of Michigan, 2013
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Applewhite v Esnurance, et al – Appellate Win (2020)