- Physician Representation
- Hospital Law
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Provider Collections
- Business Litigation
- General Litigation
- Car Accidents
- Isolation Gave Me an Amazing Life, Michigan Lawyers Weekly (2020)
- The Case for a Fair Fee Schedule, Crains (2019)
- Covenant: Enemy of the PIP Settlement, Michigan Lawyers Weekly (2015)
- Decision Could be a Boon for Local Businesses, Michigan Lawyers Weekly (2010)
- Penalties for Failure to Maintain Coordinated Coverage, Negligence Law Section Quarterly (2009)
- Shifting from Race to Ethnicity in Higher Education, St. Mary Law Review (2007)
- Heavy Regulation of Human Cloning as an Alternative to a Complete Ban, Quinnipiac Health Law Journal (2006)
Owner & Managing Partner
Mr. Sevanthinathan is the owner and founder of the Seva Law Firm. He passionately advocates for his clients on a multitude of issues. Pratheep represents million dollar corporations as well as indigent individuals, and does so with the same high level of devotion, zeal, and enthusiasm for every single client.
While other attorneys will choose to highlight their achievements on their website, Pratheep will allow his reputation and results speak for him (Google him, there is only one Pratheep Sevanthinathan). Rather, Pratheep wants to focus on a fact that he is much more proud of: Pratheep always returns client phone calls! If you hire the Seva Law Firm, and you need to speak with Mr. Seva about an issue, he will call you back with 24-hours.
Mr. Seva prides himself in his client relations, and will ensure that each client receives individualized attention whether the case is worth $1 or $1,000,000.
Need more information on Mr. Sevanthinathan? Ask us for client references – corporate or individual – and we will happily provide.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, B.S.E. (Chemical Engineering)
- Case Western, J.D. (Academic Scholarship, Dean’s List)
- State Bar of Michigan, 2006 (General Assembly Member)
- Michigan Association of Justice (Executive Board, No-Fault Committee, Justice PAC Committee)
- South Asian Bar Association (President, Executive Board)
- American Association of Justice
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Wolverine Bar Association
- MAJ No-Fault Act Amendments (2019)
- MAJ Liens Seminar (2019)
- MAJ No-Fault Institute (2018, 2019, 2020)
- BIAMI Annual Conference (2017)
- Michigan Home Care Association (2016)